We know how frustrating it can be when your garage door malfunctions. It’s hard to work around the broken parts while trying to keep everything closed up. But don’t worry; we’re here to help!
Our garage door repair technicians will arrive on time and assess the situation. They’ll make sure that the problem is fixed quickly and efficiently. You won’t have to wait long because we’ll do everything possible to get the job done.
Common Problems with Garage Doors
Garage doors can suffer from various problems over time, each one will either prevent your garage door from operating properly and compromising your security. These problems include:
• Broken rollers – Broken rollers are one of the most common problems with garage doors. Contact us as soon as you see this issue so we can replace the rollers and give your garage door a new life.
• Damaged springs – Over time, garage door springs weaken and eventually need replacement. Call us to schedule spring replacement.
• Worn hinges – Hinges are another component that needs replacing over time. Don’t let your garage door rust away. Call us today to schedule hinge replacement.
• Rusted tracks – Rusting tracks are another common problem with garage doors. The tracks are usually replaced along with the rest of the components.
• Open door – An open garage door is dangerous. Make sure that your garage door closes properly every night. If you notice that your garage door isn’t closing properly, call us right away.
• Stuck opener – A stuck garage door opener is a major inconvenience. Make sure that your opener is turned off and unplugged from the wall. Then, call us to free your opener.
• Clogged lift mechanism – Garages can accumulate dirt and debris over time. This makes it difficult to operate your garage door. Clean out your garage regularly to prevent clogs.
• Sagging panels – Sagging panels are caused by worn-out springs. They sag over time, causing the panel to stick out. To fix this problem, we recommend replacing the entire section of the panel.
What Master Doors Can Do to Solve Your Garage Door Problems
If you’ve noticed any issues with your garage door, contact us immediately. Our team of experts will diagnose the problem and provide a solution. We provide a wide range of services including repair, installation, and maintenance and others. Hiring professionals like us will ensure that you will not void the warranties in your garage door components, which are usually sold under limited warranties that become void if installed by a non professional. Contact us today to inquire further about our services or to get a FREE quote.